Saturday, March 13, 2010

Five Answers with High-Fivin’ Fillion

Last week, much as I predicted he would, Gabe posted the other half of our interview swap. Foolish mortal! By doing so, he has unknowingly set events in motion that will eventually make me Supreme Overlord of the entire human race.1 But that’s far, far in the future. For now, all it means is that my suave and sophisticated answers to his five diabolically clever questions are now available for public consumption.2

So, if you want to know such things as...
  • my weapons of choice in the coming zombie apocalypse,
  • the largest amount of money I’ve ever stupidly put on a horse, or
  • how many licks it takes me to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop
...then you’ll just have to ask me yourself. Those weren’t Gabe’s questions at all. His were better.

If you haven’t done so already, check ‘em out.


1 It’s not as great as it sounds. Basically, I’ll get to lord over the Supremes.
2 The management is not responsible for any actual consumption (i.e. pulmonary tuberculosis) caused by the actual consumption of said questions and answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment