- The winningest active pitcher in Major League Baseball (1966)
- An Israeli president (1923)
- A Greek king (1868)
- An advocate for interspecies relations* (1976)
- A native son (1924)
- A British Army officer (in Arabia)* (1932)
- A sexy pot dealer* (1964)
- A pot dealer who is decidedly not sexy* (1970)
- The judge of Juice (1950)
- The winning goal scorer at the 1996 World Cup of Hockey** (1970)
- The fast-talking wife of a former detective* (1905)
- The true inventor of the telephone, according to some (1835)
- America's favorite bigot* (1924)
- America's less-than-favorite homophobe (1959)
- The writer of numerous Hitchcock films (1899)
- A leader of men... against robots* (1977)
- A purveyor of nightmares (1939)
- A purveyor of footnotes*** (1978)
* Sort of.
** No, I didn't know that existed, either.
*** That last one is me.