Behold: 24 new pictures of The Professor! Also, 12 new snippets in my latest assault on the English language:
- If you can tame her, the kingdom is yours. Whoever holds Rain's reins reigns.
- "These aren't the cookies you said you were making. This looks more like a fawn than a dodo." "It's a deer, dear. A dough doe." "D'oh!"
- The ad for "Do the Dew" (part deux) was due, causing much ado and meaning I could bid this job adieu.1
- Does a cuckoo coo, or a nene neigh? Nay. But that's coo'.
- That Boer named Bohr is a boor; he bore into a Bora Bora boar.
- Hey, when you're in this strait, man, don't purchase a Straight Man or Gay Man from Gaiman. When he comes by, buy Bi. Bye bye!
- He lays leis on ladies as they laze on the leas.
- Oh, Kay, it's okay if you choose Oak A. But I would not get a wood knot.
- "Are we ready to cast the James Bond side characters?"
"Yes, cue the Q queue."
- What got the thin king thinking was when the prince's prints implied the imp lied about a bout between the banned band and the barred bard.
- Ignoring his praise, she prays that when he preys on her, no matter how hard he pries, he'll never prise away her prize.
- Sorry, I realize (with real eyes) none of these quite match a pro's prose. I know I'm no pro, but I like to think I'm at least a mature amateur.
1 Yeah, that was a bunch of doodoo.