I suspect others have come up with similar variations on some of the following, but as they say: Imitation is the sincerest form of laziness.
- "What we have here is a failure to—What I'm trying to say is we're having trouble—Are you even listening to me?"
- "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates: pretty sweet, although nutty at times, and if you don't keep trying new things, it gets stale."
- "With great power comes ginormous electric bills."
- "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world its card was the eight of clubs."
- "All work and no play make Jack repeat himself."
- "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. In the afternoon, I prefer a really strong vinegar. At night, a burning sulfur is simply divine."
- "The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. I'm already breaking that rule. I am Jack's raging hypocrisy."
- "You know how to whistle, don't you? You just put your lips together and blow. But not all the way together, and you also have to do this thing with your tongue."
Yes. Yes I am.