- Earned my Master's Degree in Tetrising from PODS University.
- Celebrated my son's 4th birthday, complete with a pirate cake, pirate hats, pirate eye patches, pirate scabbards, and of course, a dinosaur.
- Commemorated my 5th wedding anniversary with the standard 5-year gift: a full-sized wooden house.
- Completely embarrassed myself playing cricket. And I was the only American in the game who'd played it before.
- Replaced my 12-year-old hybrid with a traditional gas-guzzler. Yeah, it surprised me, too. Even more shocking? I bought American.
- Started reading an insanely long piece of fan fiction. On purpose.
- Witnessed far far far too many YouTube toy review videos. Wow are
some many mostpractically every single one of these bad.
- Wrote this post.
Friday, January 15, 2016
So, along with the things I already mentioned, what else have I done since I embarked on my 7-month hiatus from blogging last year? I'm glad I asked.