Saturday, January 23, 2016

Placeholder

This post is merely a placeholder.

If all goes according to plan, I will write another, better post before this one is released into the wild just before midnight. A post so brilliant it will inspire awe, and perhaps further brilliance.

If not, at least I get to continue my streak of blogging every day this month. And you get something to skim and say "meh" to before carrying on with your day.

I hope you never see this. I hope you get the brilliant post. I really do. You deserve brilliance.

Yet I also deserve a fantastic game day. And if you're reading this, it means ours has extended past midnight. Or maybe everyone left three hours ago and I'm simply being lazy. Either way, for me that's a win.

It's isn't one for you, though. You lost. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Placeholder: I was going to write a comment, a ridiculous comment that you would laugh heartily at and be inspired by. A ridiculous comment with wit and good use of pun. But I realized you would never come back and read this so I wrote this instead.

    ReplyDelete