Saturday, December 19, 2009

F My Life

Why is it that every flippin’ time I try to take some frickin’ time off from freakin’ work, I get friggin’ sick? What the frak? It’s like my flickin’ body doesn’t want me to ever fraggin’ enjoy a razzifrazzin’ vacation.

If I only had 6 million mother-filchin’ dollars, I could frappin’ pay to get a healthy new body – they have the frizzin’ technology, for Falk’s sake. Then again, if I had 6 million mother-flappin’ dollars, I probably wouldn’t go to flackin’ work at all, and just take my forkin’ chances with the illness. Maybe without the frockin’ stress, I’d stay florpin’ healthy. Ooh, maybe I can get a froppin’ scientific research grant to test out this mother-fecklin’ hypothesis. Flock, yeah.

6 comments:

  1. Aw fraker-jacks! I flippin' think I had a fraggin f-word overload

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive non-use of the F-bomb. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Now to mask my escape" "F-BOMB!" BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!?!!!! so powerful the exclamation point bent. (GASP) *escapes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solomon
    I don't know about the first day, nothing crazy happened there but I found, in this order on the other 11 days of Christmas: Two doves in turtle shells, three hens with an odd french accent which is odd for a hen, a bunch of birds on cellphones even though they were right next to each other they were obviously calling each other, a glitchy Sonic game with only 5 rings, geese laying down, 5 girls named swan swimming in a sheet of ice outside my house (this was somewhat odd and disturbing), 8 maids feeding their babies milk (this may have been the weirdest thing yet),10 lords on pogo-sticks (I knew they were lords because they had rather large name tags saying "lord" on them, 11 plumbers making their own pipes, 12 percussionists percussioning (or whatever you call it), and as a grand finally 8 ladies jumped out of the chimney we didn't have and performed a disco. The strangest thing was that on each person their was also a tag containing a strange but intriguing name. Wonder what that means.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forget that last post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot forget that last post. It is indelibly etched in my mind for ever and ever and ever an--ooh, what's that?

      Delete