Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Putting the Ish Back in Jewish

Just in time for whatever day of Hanukkah this is, it's my 9th Annual Jew & A!

In other words...
I will answer any question you have about Judaism.

That's right: Just post any questions you have about Jews or Judaism in the comments section before Hanukkah ends (i.e. sundown next Monday, 12/10), and I will answer them.

Maybe you're curious if your dislike for Yosemite Sam means you really hate all semites. Perhaps you need to settle an argument on whether apple jews or apple seder is the more delicious(ly horrible) pun. Or maybe something has been nagging you for weeks, and you wonder if it's actually, well, a Jew.

Whatever your query, send it along. Even if it's been asked before; much like its calendar, Judaism itself is constantly in flux.

So, what would you like to know?


The Original Primer and Past Jew & A's:

12 comments:

  1. At this point, I can't think of any light-hearted questions. You've done well answering them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Light-hearted questions? That was never a requirement. Give me your deep, soul-searching questions; your rally-against-the-establishment questions; your painfully personal questions...

      Delete
  2. How can I tell if someone is Jewish? E.g. Is there a special tattoo or handshake or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly like your interpretation of the issue. I now have an unmistakable thought on what this matter is about.. carbon wheelset

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works polyurea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly appreciate the blog you have posted. Really looking forward to this kind of words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. avast cleanup premium key 2019

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a real ability for writing unique content.I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article.I agree with your way of thinking.Thank you for sharing. Portia Antonia Alexis Neuroeconomics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest.I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. Tokenization

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to look for goals with essential information on given point and offer them to instructor our inclination and the article. Private Banking

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. PBNs backlinks

    ReplyDelete