Sunday, April 24, 2011

So Long, and Thanks for All the Loaves and Fish


click on the above image to witness it in all its glory (i.e. to embiggen)

If you don't know the relevance of the slogan or towel above, you need to read this.

And by the way, there's only one more day left to enter my From A to Z Contest for your chance at over $100 in prizes. What would Jesus do? He'd probably enter my contest. You should, too.

Anyway, Happy Easter!


Original photograph
of the Jesus Statue
in Cusco, Peru
by fabian-f.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nate and speaking of galaxies...allow me to thrill you with these vitally important facts.

    Did you realise that it was a couple of Canadians who basically sorted out the Universe? Please allow me to explain. Captain James T. Kirk of Star Trek fame, is Canadian. You remember this famous line? 'Space... the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship 'Canada eh'. Then again, there was also Commander Adama, another Canadian trying to get things sorted out in space and the leader of a noble mission. Do you recall him saying this? 'Fleeing from the Cylon tyranny, the last Battlestar, 'Galacticanada', leads a ragtag, fugitive fleet, on a lonely quest—for a shining planet known as Earth." So there you go, some overwhelming 'proof' just how vital Canadians have been in our space type adventures.

    Sorry Nate, I have no idea what I'm talking about eh :)
    Have a peaceful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quote about the loaves and the fish...I wanna see that trick again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia: Exactly. :)

    klahanie: Ooh, and I remember a short commercial with the Barenaked Ladies in spacesuits meeting an alien and talking aboot how the color of our skin doesn't matter. Plus, Moxy Früvous told me I would go to the moon, eh? Those darn Canadians sure are some smart folk.

    Chuck: Me, too! That, or see him turn water into a Pangalactic Gargleblaster.

    ReplyDelete